Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tripped across this Youtube channel and at first i was a little pissed because i know what eggs can do to car paint.

But it's funnier than hell lol. :laugh:

EDIT: Maybe i should have posted in OFF TOPIC thread (OTE forum)? :dontknow:

·
Old Goat
24,823 Posts
U dont take a bike to a car fight and u certainly dont trespass...that will get u shot around theses parts.....Oh yeah while your at dont tug on Superman’s cape either.....:grin2:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Tripped across this Youtube channel and at first i was a little pissed because i know what eggs can do to car paint.

But it's funnier than hell lol. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp-6xfjOaj4

EDIT: Maybe i should have posted in OFF TOPIC thread (OTE forum)? :dontknow:
Obviously from Europe. If that had happened here in the 'Good Ol' USA,' I think there would have been a very different reaction to the Urban Terrorist.

Joe T.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
U dont take a bike to a car fight and u certainly dont trespass...that will get u shot around theses parts.....Oh yeah while your at dont tug on Superman’s cape either.....:grin2:
And don't pull the mask on the ol`long ranger, and you don't spit into the wind.:grin2:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
He's lucky he didn't get shot.

Joe T.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Not sure if he realized that Egg is like epoxy once it dries on the car paint. Not just a gooey mess to clean up.
I liked the editing and sound effects, he is good at that. "Oh Heeeellllll NO" makes me laugh every time.

anyway, i warned him 2 days ago that he'll eventually be arrested and have to pay for paint jobs, he said and i quote, "its switzerland man! They dont put people in cages for profit like in america..."

24 hours later..... :nerd:

https://youtu.be/b_B0bX3LyCQ?t=154

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eggman has issues...MAJOR issues!:roll:
First time i saw the channel was 2 days ago when i left that comment about being arrested eventually, i mean it had to happen. Hard to imagine what eggmans perspective on reality is at least when it comes to crime and punishment.
He's in major trouble now.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 20 Posts