Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv only been riding 2 weeks so far this year and i have had a number of girls asking for rides and also girls waving that i have no idea who they are. my wife has had a couple of girls ask her if i can give them a ride.

shes not impressed lol.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Are you looking for advise? You only live once. Life is too short. Those shocks in the rear can handle it. Always carry an extra helmet. What else. Help me guys.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Start building a repetoire of "stories" to tell your wife about why when you want to go for a ride, you must go alone (if you are inclined to give ladies other than your wife "rides" when you are on your bike). Never, never, ever wave back/offer other girls rides/ or take other girls for "rides" when your wife is within visual sight of you. Ignoring this advice will lead to serious matrimonial discord as well as long term, as my Hawaiian friends call it, Lackanookie (at least on the homefront)! :twisted:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yep, motorcycles are bad and you're bad because you ride one. The good news is that girls like bad boys. 8)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
timberghost said:
iv only been riding 2 weeks so far this year and i have had a number of girls asking for rides and also girls waving that i have no idea who they are. my wife has had a couple of girls ask her if i can give them a ride.

shes not impressed lol.
Do what ever comes natural, Just don't let the wife see!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Other "Riders"

Try a weight on the rear wheel to throw it out of balance. :shock: :D :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Dont put a pasenger backrest on that way they have to hang on to you real tight! :D :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
They must want to ride up front because you don't have a passenger seat. That could be fun.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just make sure you don't start getting the idea that it has anything to do with you. :mrgreen:

Funny how much more attention I got from girls at college after I got a new 750F.
Never a problem finding passengers...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
They would have to sit on my shoulders. "BACKWARDS" :p

tlyoung

·
Registered
409 Posts
timber- i don't have a wife so save them all for me during laconia bike week....i'm selfish...mike

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
A nice motorcycle or a dog are always chick magnets. Have fun and remember that simple admiration ain't a crime.

·
Registered
304 Posts
:( Wanna be scared? I pulled up in front of a nearby middle school to pick up one of our foster kids yesterday and had three kids come up and beg me for a ride. A pedophile could have cruised away with someone's kid. None of the teachers even questioned the fact that three kids were gathered around my bike and another came up and climbed on and I drove off.

Motorcycles ARE bad.

I bet Michael Jackson goes out and gets one.

·
Registered
453 Posts
yep, it's soooo bad, it's good. carry an extra helmet. you been eating hamburgers every night at home it's okay to go out and get some steaks from time to time. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
timberghost said:

shes not impressed lol.
U2? :D :twisted:

·
Registered
87 Posts
timberghost said:

shes not impressed lol.
No braggin!!!!! I haven't had that happen here. Maybe I need to slow down some! :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Considering that I am looking at this thing for the touring season, I am guessing a woman who wants a ride on mine is just too much woman for me... :twisted:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts