Honda VTX Forum banner

motorcycles are bad

2K views 24 replies 24 participants last post by  Ptackley 
#1 ·
iv only been riding 2 weeks so far this year and i have had a number of girls asking for rides and also girls waving that i have no idea who they are. my wife has had a couple of girls ask her if i can give them a ride.

shes not impressed lol.

#3 ·
Start building a repetoire of "stories" to tell your wife about why when you want to go for a ride, you must go alone (if you are inclined to give ladies other than your wife "rides" when you are on your bike). Never, never, ever wave back/offer other girls rides/ or take other girls for "rides" when your wife is within visual sight of you. Ignoring this advice will lead to serious matrimonial discord as well as long term, as my Hawaiian friends call it, Lackanookie (at least on the homefront)! :twisted:

#7 ·
Dont put a pasenger backrest on that way they have to hang on to you real tight! :D :D

#9 ·
Just make sure you don't start getting the idea that it has anything to do with you. :mrgreen:

Funny how much more attention I got from girls at college after I got a new 750F.
Never a problem finding passengers...

#11 ·
timber- i don't have a wife so save them all for me during laconia bike week....i'm selfish...mike

#13 ·
:( Wanna be scared? I pulled up in front of a nearby middle school to pick up one of our foster kids yesterday and had three kids come up and beg me for a ride. A pedophile could have cruised away with someone's kid. None of the teachers even questioned the fact that three kids were gathered around my bike and another came up and climbed on and I drove off.

Motorcycles ARE bad.

I bet Michael Jackson goes out and gets one.

#17 ·
timberghost said:
iv only been riding 2 weeks so far this year and i have had a number of girls asking for rides and also girls waving that i have no idea who they are. my wife has had a couple of girls ask her if i can give them a ride.

shes not impressed lol.
U2? :D :twisted:

#19 ·
timberghost said:

shes not impressed lol.
No braggin!!!!! I haven't had that happen here. Maybe I need to slow down some! :D

#20 ·
Considering that I am looking at this thing for the touring season, I am guessing a woman who wants a ride on mine is just too much woman for me... :twisted:

#22 ·
Got a great line from my HD ridin bro-in-law, whenever a hottie asks him for a ride, he gives her his best letch leere and drawls, "sure thing, and then after we can go out on the motorcycle!" :roll: 8)

#23 ·
BlueFalcon said:
A nice motorcycle or a dog are always chick magnets. Have fun and remember that simple admiration ain't a crime.
hell, then i'm getting a dog to put on my X!!! double the impact.

wouldn't mind the attention.

(from a person that works to much, and is out of shape. but with my recent purchase of X, i'm on a mission to lose weight, and perhaps have some fun...)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#25 ·
Happy wife = more chrome!

Ptackley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.