Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one for a ride to Mount Greylock maybe Saturday, weather permiting :?: . We never made it last year :wink: .

·
Registered
820 Posts
LozTX said:
Any one for a ride to Mount Greylock maybe Saturday, weather permiting :?: . We never made it last year :wink: .
Now that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
The auto roads to the summit of Mt. Greylock are open from mid-May through mid-October, 24 hours a day.

It's still early.

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
That was a good ride last year. How many states did we cover??? :lol:

We will have to make sure we work that in this season.
My bikes a little gimpy (long story) so Mid may is a little better for me anyways. Sure would hate to miss it. 8)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Hopefully I will be 100% re-assembled to ride on Sunday, if the chromer comes through on Friday. If he doesnt Im going to jail for a long long time for MURDER. :shock:

·
Registered
117 Posts
man, i hope it's an easy fix. hopefully be up for the miracle ride sun. my sat. looks to be mostly full of cleaning the back yard and putting up about 60 feet of stockade fence. the old fence is about falling down, so i can't put it off any longer. oh well. see you all on thurs. at bike night or on sun. at the miracle ride. later, peace, chuck. :D

·
Registered
820 Posts
I don't think there is a Bike Night tonight :? I know what the schedule says,but I think it is postponed.I guess you would of had to been there last night to know :wink: $hit,I was there and I don't know :? :? :?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bike Night

Bike Night is on if there is no rain. So much for norain last night Toolman. I got wet about 9:45. I didn't melt though. Just lumped a little. It was good seeing you last night. We had a good "Meeting" anyway. Just the three of us.

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
yellow school bus said:
poison between you and toolman are you guys ever going to be on the road? whats up with your bike?
Eh...no big deal really....It's a self inflicted broken exhaust stud. :oops:
Got an appointment in about 10 days to have it removed / replaced. Till then....i probably shouldn't stray too far from home - still riding though. 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts