Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to move to the Miramar area. The new job starts the 2nd of next year. I'm sure it's gonna be a little hectic at first, but I will be looking forward to meeting as many as possible. By-the-way what restaurant has some good gator?

See ya'll soon!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Miramar is in my neck of the woods, I'm in Pembroke Pines. Not many places have gator, but when you do find it, it is usually pretty good. It all tastes like chicken anyway:lol:. Good luck on the move and we'll see you when you make it down.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Best place I've found for gator is The Wild Turkey Tavern, a great biker bar up in the Sebring area. Let us know when your settled and we'll set up a group ride-

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering if anybody was gonna reply. I've had gator at a few festivals here in Ga, but when I was down there last month everyone looked at me like I asked for dog meat. Gonna take me a few months to get things setup but I love to ride and ride. I'll keep y'all updated.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The Wild Turkey does have some good gator nuggets, its on Hwy 27 between the college and the hospital.
My wife and I ride over there quite a bit, just up the road a short piece for us.We live in Sebring.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome to S FL.
I'm in on the ride... and the gator nuggets... fritters whatever.
Take it easy... E

1 - 12 of 12 Posts