Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just accepted a job in Nashville and will be relocating in the next week.
Was up there this weekend looking for housing and think Pleasant View may be where I land. Still need to check out Springfield and Gallatin.

Was wondering how many board members in the Nashville area and if there are any scheduled rides coming up.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I just accepted a job in Nashville and will be relocating in the next week.
Was up there this weekend looking for housing and think Pleasant View may be where I land. Still need to check out Springfield and Gallatin.

Was wondering how many board members in the Nashville area and if there are any scheduled rides coming up.
I'm just outside Nashville in Murfreesboro. This is a great area to live and ride. I think you will like the surrounding areas like Springfield and Gallatin (and of course Murfreesboro) better than Nashville. I don't know of any planned rides, but we don't need much planning to enjoy our rides. Welcome. I hope you like it here.

·
Registered
245 Posts
moving to Nashville

You will love Nashvilleand the roads are great. I live in Springfield (on the White House line) give me a call when you get in town or email me if you want some info prior to. The Southern Cruisers are a great bunch of people there is 2 Chapters in the area. Welcome to TN
Chef Wes

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Monday the 12th is my first official day as a "Border Jumper". Really looking forward to cruising the TN backroads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts