Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These people are the best. Yesterday my new lightbar, installed (incorrectly) by a Charlotte dealer, blew the main fuse while I was on the Blue Ridge Parkway in a rain and hail storm. I managed to limp in to Asheville and MR Motorcycles at 5:00 pm. These guys found the problem, disconnected the lightbar and reconnected the headlight so I could make it back to Charlotte. They were completely professional and only charged me $30.

If you live near Asheville, give these folks a call. Their customer service and general willingness to be helpful is exemplary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know your pain JH, our wonderful Charlotte dealer has done some "subpar" work on my bike as well. I quit visiting them around a year ago. It's a Huge dissapointment because a few years ago they were a great place to deal with.

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey splash. if you're ever in need again, check with the guys at hager motorsports in rock hill. i've had them work on my bike a couple of times. good people to deal with and never a problem getting work done correctly or on time. jmo. take care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts