Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm.... Apes > Batwing ;-)
Never have priced out either, the Batwing I run is a HD that I bought For $200 the inner fairing came off of a neighbor's Ultra that he wrecked 2 weeks after buying the thing new.

What did your set up run VTXDick for Apes if you don't mind me asking.

Did you go to the Bikers for boobies run, the storms kept me from going. :dontknow:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Never have priced out either, the Batwing I run is a HD that I bought For $200 the inner fairing came off of a neighbor's Ultra that he wrecked 2 weeks after buying the thing new.

What did your set up run VTXDick for Apes if you don't mind me asking.

Did you go to the Bikers for boobies run, the storms kept me from going. :dontknow:

I was talking more personal value than actual price, but now you got me curious ;-)
Big Buffalo Bars: $239
1 1/2"X 2" Risers: $129
Cables: $160
Total Cost of approx $528 plus the misc. expenses of time, solder, wire, heat shrink

Yeah we wen't on the bikers for boobies run. I was looking for ya, they did extend the registration to 2 due to the rain. Seen quite a few VTX's out there but never really saw the owners to talk to them. One of the stops was at Mid American Motorplex, and they let us go out in groups with a pace bike to go out on the road coarse. They "said" he'd keep it around 80 on the track, but in the straights we hit 100. Tara and I stayed in the back so I could actually have some fun and take some racing lines. It was a blast. The picture on my sig was at the end of the main straight away doing some HARD braking for turn 1. She was taking a video of the whole thing on her phone and had to put her hand on my back so she didn't slide into me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts