Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seat in perfect condition - like new. Make sure Mustang part # 76531 fits your bike - I will issue no refunds for failing to do your homework.
Pay with paypal ---
390.00 Shipped free
340.00 Pick up in north central Indiana once payment is received.
Posted elsewhere too.
See details in pictures.
Ride Safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
I responded to your listing on 8/24/19. It appears that this seat is still for sale on the South Bend, IN Craigslist and here.

A response would have been nice. Gotta love it when people post items for sale on this site and then just walk away. If you don't have tubes running out of your body you have no excuse.

Update your damn listing, Waldo, if sold!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale -- Where did you respond Xero? I got no notice. I got nothing here for months -- All I see is your complaint from 10/19. You could have emailed thru CL - I check emails daily. I don't check here since there were no responses.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I responded to you via VTXOA PM on 8/24. I waited almost two months for a reply.

In deciding to extend my search for a seat, I did a CL national search and came across the same pictures of the 1800N seat and couch that you had posted up on this site. You had said that the seat was posted elsewhere, which isn't unusual, but I did expect a response to my PM in that the seat still appears to be for sale on this site and CL.

I made a bona fide offer and was even in NW Ohio this past week and could have drove over and picked it up.

Why you didn't receive the PM, I don't know. Perhaps a message to the moderators is in order. The site might have a problem that they are unaware of.

Thank you, for the reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts