Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mustang Wide Touring Seat

I have the Mustang Wide Touring Seat with conchos and studs, 2-piece (no back rest). My brother lives in Philipsburg, NJ, and I'm always looking for an excuse to ride. You didn't mention where in the Lehigh Valley you're at....Allentown is only a 2 hour ride from here in SE Pa. Sounds like a great excuse for us to meet somewhere one day during the weekend? We could meet 1/2 way, or whatever (Reading?). Let me know if no one else closer to you gets back to you....
Steve

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve
Thanks I appreciate that I'm in the poconos about 50 miles north of allentown I just wanted to be sure before I plunk down $400+ I'll let you know
Dom

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ultimate Seat

I have the Ultimate Big Boy, Rider & Passanger on a 04 1800R. I'm in Lynn Township near Fogelsville, PA (Lehigh Valley). How can I help?
Mike Henry

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ultimate Low Boy Seat

I have an Ultimate Low Boy Seat on my VTX. I'm located just outside Pottsville, but I ride up in the Poconos quite a bit. Let me know if I could be of assistance.

Chris

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/horsemansace

·
Registered
134 Posts
Seat position

It may have moved me up a little, it's hard to tell because I added forward controls, cruiser pegs, and now I've changed handlebars. The seat also has an adjusting backrest to that can change you positioning as well.

Chris

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/horsemansace

·
Registered
160 Posts
Moved Forward?

Did the Mustang Seat move me forward? Not that I could tell. I sat on Ragman's Ultimate seat, and that DEFINITELY moves you forward. I don't think my Mustang Wide Touring seat moved me forward at all, or if it did, I couldn't notice the difference. I was 265 lb when I tried Ragman's seat, and put on my Mustang seat. I lost 55 pounds (on purpose) last year, and the Mustang seat feels better all the time. I am very happy with it.
Steve

·
Registered
134 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts