Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$75 for solo seat and fender bib. According to Mustang site, this seat will only fit 2004-2009 Honda VTX1300C motorcycles.

NOTE: Mustang website shows driver seat and passenger pillion, but I only have the driver seat. Wide Touring for Honda VTX1300C 2004-'09 | Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Handmade in the USA | Mustang Seats

Also including the fender bib:

Seat and bib are in VERY good condition. I sold the bike and no longer need the seat. This is a steal if it fits your bike! I live in the "Research Triangle Area" of North Carolina.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey AIC,

Would you ship to NJ? if so please PM me.

Thank you,
Brian
Hey Brian, I'm heading out of town tomorrow and won't be back until next Thursday. You're the first to reply so you got dibs. It's not too heavy so shouldn't be too much to ship it, but I'll get a quote next week and we can follow-up then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P.S. This is my first posting of anything, on any forum, so not sure of the rules... but we can figure it out next week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure. I will be attaching close-up photos on Monday, and should be moving forward with Briguy then. If not, I'll let you know. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts