Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s all about us and our special bikes (even the red ones) and what brings us all together, our own 1300 board. We have the best bikes, the most fun, some of the funniest peeps who always make me glad to be here. We all help each other, even I once in awhile have actually given some good advice, but best of all I learned it right here. I have been amazed at the way some have gone out of their way to help a brother or sister out on this board, with no charge extra parts, free shipping, and the special trust we have in each other. And now we have gone a step further with a fund for bikers who have gone down. I have been standing by watching this unfold and I must say it does my heart good to see the caring we have for each other. People like Bruce (cool runnins) are truly what this board is all about. So for my 1000th post it’s all about us, and I’m sure glad to be a part of it.
Bigdog

·
Registered
228 Posts
Bigdog 1

I really cogratulate you for your 1000th post (without using steroid) :pepper1:. I am 100% agree with what you just said, sometime I see it like we are a big family helping each other without expecting any thing back.
Again, :D CONGATULATION. :beer3:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for being a part of this Bigdog 1. It has definitely made my owning a VTX a better experience. Advice, quips, jokes, and sometimes a little emotion on this board make it unique in a way I haven't seen anywhere else. Ride safe!!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Congrats on your 1000 post bigdog 1, this place would'nt be the same without you, hope you are still hanging around here for many thousands more.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
You nailed it man. It's the people here that make this board what it is.

On a side note, when i first posted here with a few questions i noticed some of the folks with 500+ or even a 1000+ postings and thought"geez ,do they spend all day here?!?" Now in about 3 months i've racked up nearly 200 post myself. My wife now says"Geez hun do you spend all day reading that thing?!"

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Here's to the next thousand ya big dogwhore :lol: :lol:
:beer3:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Thanks Bigdog for answering my questions on some of the cool things you’ve done to that fantastic looking Black (The best color) bike of yours & I think I may just stick around till I post a few thousand......... :D Rod

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just like my firefighting family :D . Your always there to help a brother or and sister and still go out of your way if not look to help the one you never met or will meet being a perfect stranger and do whatever you can to help them out :D . I consider this board as strong if not stronger as my firefighting family.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Here's to you Bigdog :beer3: Thanks for being part of this group. I enjoy reading your posts, information you have given me and others , and your sense of humor. cant wait to read the next 1000 posts. " Just like age they keep gettin better " :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
way to go Bigdog

Congrats man on your 1000th! I just joined this site recently and what you wrote was aparent to me from the get go! I really feel I can rely on you guys for info and advice, from when I was deciding on new or used to synthetic oil you guys pulled through for me. And as a testament to these words like yourself I too ride a Black VTX although an R still the fastest and if not coolest color! Thanks and keep the faith!

Peace :)

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all, it is and will continue to be one hell of a ride. It’s my hope that we could all meet in Marysville in July. I will be there, how about you :?:
Bigdog

·
Registered
987 Posts
that's beautiful, man. Somebody pass me a tissue. :D :D

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Bigdog 1 said:
It’s all about us and our special bikes (even the red ones) and what brings us all together, our own 1300 board. We have the best bikes, the most fun, some of the funniest peeps who always make me glad to be here. We all help each other, even I once in awhile have actually given some good advice, but best of all I learned it right here. I have been amazed at the way some have gone out of their way to help a brother or sister out on this board, with no charge extra parts, free shipping, and the special trust we have in each other. And now we have gone a step further with a fund for bikers who have gone down. I have been standing by watching this unfold and I must say it does my heart good to see the caring we have for each other. People like Bruce (cool runnins) are truly what this board is all about. So for my 1000th post it’s all about us, and I’m sure glad to be a part of it.
Bigdog
Dang man, you're gonna make me cry :cry: , but really, we do have something special here, I feel it. I've made some very good long distance friends here. I’ve even made some not so long distance friends, Jack and Jeff just to mention a few, then the long distance ones, Ted and Dan, again, just to mention a few. Wouldn’t trade this place for anything. To all of you :beer3: :beer2:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Bigdog man, what a way to post the 1000 8) , it's always a pleasure to read you posts.
for the next 1000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts