Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got a real bad case of cabin fever , Ive got a chance to go for a ride today and Im taking it , to those who think I should be wrenching on my foots mod my apologies. :mrgreen: ----------------------------------> NOT :joke:

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Crank it on! Have a ball!

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Go ride bro................................................................

Then wrench when ya get back.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Never wrench when ya can ride.

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Yea, I was thinking of going for a ride my self :grin:

·
Registered
870 Posts
ride

Hey Phil, Ride when ya can. I am sure you can feel my envy. Another 5" of snow last night.:evil: Gonna be a while that's for sure.

While I'm at it ......Happy New Year to you..that goes for all of you.

Steel

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Ride now, Crank later.:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I know how you feel. I have a week off so I jacked mine up and pulled the front end apart to replace the springs and fork oil. But it was sunny and in the forties an all around nice day to ride. So I swiped my sons bike. I can put mine back together tomorrow. That is unless the weather is nice. Hope you had a good ride TennX.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
I hope you had a good one Phil.

:congrats:

John

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
It was a decent day here too. Mid-fifties and sunny. Too bad I had to work. :cry:

Hope it was a good one. :thumbup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Work, curse of the drinking class. I was trapped at the slaveshop all day. Glad somebody else got to enjoy, but wish I could have joined.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Phil, did you get your head bearings and prog. springs in yet? You are the one that says wrench it yourself, so I tore my bike to pieces for the holidays. Ride some for me while I figure out these relay thingys. :joke: bill

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Phil, did you get your head bearings and prog. springs in yet? You are the one that says wrench it yourself, so I tore my bike to pieces for the holidays. Ride some for me while I figure out these relay thingys. :joke: bill
No I havent got the springs or the bearings in yet but it looks like Im needing them on my ride I had to brake pretty good and you could feel the pop in the stem bearings and man that front end has quite a dip. By the way it was 60 and breezy and I got a bit of sun. have a good one

·
Registered
389 Posts
It got to 67 here yesturday. I got out for a little ride. Does the soul good. Spent the rest of the day cleaning the man cave...

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm only working a few hours today, so I decided to wait for it to warm up just a bit before going in. It's a 20 mile ride there. That way I can ride a little, and them maybe take the "Loooong" way home and add about another 60 or so miles to the trip home. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts