Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shocked to see a VTX set of shirts at my dealers yesterday. Wondering if he had them special made or if Honda finally got around to it. Has a faded VTX engine on the background and VTX in red with the line through the middle on top of it and the honda red wing and name logo on a sleeve. I didn't get a chance to ask about it, they do have their own dealer logo shirts for sale so suspect they had this special made.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes this is the same shirt Mike, so must be Honda making em! Thanks! HDL does have em cheaper too. :shock:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I guess my dealer was a little slow in getting some VTX shirts then! :oops:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
WAH, your dealer has shirts? Wow! My dealer doesn't carry parts half the time let alone shirts. Will have to start treking to Tulsa more often!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Horses, if you did that drawing you should be screening T's.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Nek,

WAH did put pics together and out on the net at a site anyone could buy the shirts from. Some were even of VTXOA members bikes with her graphics.

She wasn't making hardly a thing doing this. It was mostly so we would have something a bit different than what else was offered.

After her PC got virus attacked and we had all but one removed the only way to remove the last one that I could get to work was to rebuild her op sys. Because of that she lost all the pics peeps had sent plus most of her designs.

Tejas

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Ya know...you'd think Honda would take a lesson from the Harley Davidson T-Shirt Company. Harley's making about as much money from their clothes and do-dads now as they are from their bikes. Odd that Honda (or any of the big 4) have ever really caught on to that.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks I did the graphic but I didn't do the girl, I added her after finding her on the net! ....only thing was you had to order white shirts/sweatshirts from there, for some reason they take out the white in the graphics so doesn't look good on their colored shirts...

Here's some of my work on these t shirts...I lost all the girls and bikes due to that virus as tejas said, so these are all you will see of them. These shirts need to be washed in cold water turned inside out and dried on a hanger so they don't fade or shrink. :roll:

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/prod ... 1259874582

There now changed it so there's some "eye candy" for the ladies here! This one is not available for a shirt, its a one of a kind I made for me!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Green Country and if you don't see your size there ask the parts guys if they have it, sometimes they find one in the backroom.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Don't I look good there next to my bike. Wah makes me blush every time she wears that shirt. From all the autographs I have to sign. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Tejas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts