Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the board all the time dont post much just learn. found most of my info on here so thanks everyone.
had a few days off got:
-a set of 11" springs.
-cut off the factory license plate bracket and mounted a motorcycle mods mounting kit.
-custom cut my inspection tag to side mount.
-installed jdubs fowards. love em but still need some help getting the pedals set right i have to stretch my foot way back for the brake. any help would be great pm if you have em.

next week ill have the kury bezels on the front with smoke lenses and a clear alternative integrated led turn signal in the rear that has the turn signals built in with a smoke lens. been fun! tell me what you think

Im going to put up some better pics if it ever stops raining. thats about my luck it would rain my whole 4 day weekend with new mods on lol

before pics

afters pics
Motorcycle mods rear

jdub forwards

rear

whole bike

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Nice very clean. Plus, your license plate almost says Bub.
P

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha nice never noticed that pme.
yes it has a running light/brake led has 3 i think . right now its just on running light, but when i get into the brake light next week im going to hook it up to brighten with the brake too. mr. vtx havent seen the sight yet bout to check it out.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Chall1525,
Your bike looks nice. I took my inspection plate off and put the sticker on the inside of the left cover. Not legal but never been hassled about it. I also had Hick chrome my JDUBS as well as my stock brackets.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the chomed does look nice. im thinking bout goin black though. powder coat the rims and all. is that your stock brake pedal? ive got to figure out how to lower the pedal. ive messed with the adjustment that is on the end of the pedal, but didnt move it much is there a bigger adjustment im missing?

·
Registered
772 Posts
the chomed does look nice. im thinking bout goin black though. powder coat the rims and all. is that your stock brake pedal? ive got to figure out how to lower the pedal. ive messed with the adjustment that is on the end of the pedal, but didnt move it much is there a bigger adjustment im missing?
Yes its my stock pedal. You have to bend the brake pedal after installing the JDUBS. I did mine while on the bike. Wrapped the stem with a towel as not to mark up the chrome. Used a pipe wrench and bent it a little at a time until it was right. Some guys take it off but its pretty easy to do on the bike.

·
Registered
824 Posts
spark, your bike would look better with Accutronics and my bike would look better with your chrome JDUBs (hint, hint) :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
spark, your bike would look better with Accutronics and my bike would look better with your chrome JDUBs (hint, hint) :mrgreen:
You know its funny you say that. I have been going back and forth on getting some and probably will end up with them. However, I will get them after I lower the rear with the 11.5 Progressives. Then a 6 degree rake and finally a foots mod with a 200.

Of course all of that is subject to change at any minute. If someone offered me the right price you never know what might happen.

·
Registered
956 Posts
very nice look! :congrats:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts