Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive tried but can't find how to put my location on my profile. Only have a phone , no computer, and would like my location, Hartman Arkansas, to be shown.

·
Registered
11,577 Posts
"Edit my details" has location spot.

I use the browser version, it may help you add your location..

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
That's correct. The Mobile view doesn't allow a location setting. Exit Enhanced Mobile View by going to the top left and clicking on the 3 horizontal lines, scroll to the bottom and exit enhanced view. Then once in the normal mobile view, scroll to the bottom and click on Full Version. Navigate to the User CP (Tools / User CP / Edit Your Details) and you can set your location there. To go back, just scroll all of the way to the bottom of the screen and click on Use Enhanced Mobile View.
The Enhanced Mobile View is IMO excellent, but it does compromise for screen real estate. Whatever isn't in there, you can do from the full desktop view.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok i clicked on exit enhanced mobile view and it did. I was locked there. My phone didn't like it at all. I could scroll up and down but couldn't click on anything. Close and re open, still the same. I thought you guys were gone forever. I re started my phone and it's back on the enhanced mobile view so I guess, hey I'm in Hartman Arkansas, just in case anybody was wondering.

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Maybe PM an admin. I'm sure if they can they will edit your profile for you. If not, go to a library, or better yet, most hotels (ie., Holiday Inn /Express) have PCs you can use. Log in and edit your profile there. The browser version will let you do what you need for sure.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I'll do one or the other. It's not real important but sometimes a location helps me to understand parts of a conversation. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts