Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the new bike... She is a beaut! I spent the first day riding and a part of this morning too.. Then I went to the Honda Shop and bought some spray I call 'wonder spray'. I used that, a little polish and elbow grease and she shined like a jem in the driveway. To see a larger pic of and to take a peak at the pics I took of it today, just click on the pic of the bike above and it will take you to my webshot page.

Russ

·
3,915 Posts
Nice Bike!! You made a great choice. looks like it's ingreat condition. I love my X.

Good Luck and many miles of great enjoyment.
:D

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
I'm sure Josh is gonna miss that bike...... here is a picture, actually a video clip of Josh after he installed the HK pipes. He's got that shiteatin grin on his face and I think he might have messed his skivvies up a little bit..... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =682369087

If you have the sudden urge to wear shorts while riding the bike... fight them off as best you can. I think Josh had a picture of himself wearing shorts on the bike....

·
Registered
628 Posts
I always must please..

- !!

·
3,915 Posts
Hudock,
I watched your video for the first time that was awesome piece of work! The pipes sounded great, I actually have a little tear in my eye that you had to give it up,-- I feel your grief. How did you make that video? I'd like to do that and send it to a few friends etc.

... and like at funerals people always say when God closes a door He opens a window... so, Russ enjoy your ride but, first and foremost take care of that machine because to those of us that "get it" that's more than just a motorcycle. :wink:

·
Registered
628 Posts
i use a sony handycam camcorder. And I have a camera device that attaches to the right side of the handlebars, allowed me to position the camera anywhere I like for both using camcorders and regular digital cameras.

I then just edited the video and posted!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Taking care of her like a jewel! I clean her up after each ride and I am taking her in for her 8K check up... Took the wife out for the first time on it and she loved it. Always a good time on the bike and I am logging in the miles! :D

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Hey Josh...IF you are still reading this. Can you pm me about what you use for the handycam on the handlebars? I just bought a Sony Handy cam and I would love to get a few videos while riding.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's LEGAL now!

Well it is offical, Josh cleared the title and I registered it in my name and put a set of "Veteran" plates on her. I took my bike to his place and back for a 230 mile run, what a great time especially coming back and watching the sunset... simply perfect ride on a perfect bike!

If any of you want to know how to buy a bike with a lien on it let me know and I will be more than happy to walk you through it. The key is that there has to be a lot of trust on both sides to make it work. Josh was a great seller and I have absolutely no regrets buying this bike or buying from him....and I would buy from Josh again in a second.

Be safe!

Russ

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Good times & safe riding w/ your new bike. Come on out to some of our rides :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will do that... I am looking for a ride in the Central PA but I have not seen one... HMMMM Good excuse to ride further!

LOL

Thanks for the invite!

Russ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts