Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Cold here, no snow, no ice, dry but 29 degrees and windy:-(. Spring couldn't get here fast enough!!:banghead:

·
Registered
59 Posts
We rode about 200 miles today . it was 59 when we left at 8:00 and about 80 when we got back. Almost a perfect riding day ! Makes me remember why I left Pa. 25 years ago!

·
Registered
843 Posts
im up to my waist in snow here and its still snowing...global warming my ass:(:( somebody send me a honda snowplow:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Get the chains onto them tires!

We've only got about an inch on the ground, but it just froze over completely!

·
Registered
193 Posts

Lift door, grab bars, straddle seat...
Brumm brummmm brummm brumm brummm!!!
:joke:

No snow here, just cold and windy too. You guys up North forgot to close the darn window!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
It got up to 6 here today and currently heading for sub-zero. Snow and freezing rain on the way before christmas. :banghead:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well now I feel like a wimp.
I wanted to ride but it was getting down to 40ish today.
Now I see snow on your driveway, BURRR!

·
Registered
370 Posts
im up to my waist in snow here and its still snowing...global warming my ass:(:( somebody send me a honda snowplow:lol::lol:
You need a snowmobile! Honda make those too?!:snow1::confused:

·
Registered
843 Posts
dear santa,alls i want for xmas is a honda snowblower with tracks and a snowmobile and the winning lottery # so i can live somewhere warm...3' of snow now and still snowing...i wish i could put photos up for you all to see this its not fun....do they make snow tires for the x????:lol::lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
+1 on the 3' of snow in the Great Northwest. Unfreakin' believable! I'll post some photos posted when I find the wife's camera.

Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas!

//Dave

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm still waiting for someone to shut the darn window!!!;-)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thanks for the photos dave this lets the vtx family see what were up against here in the great northwest:yikes::yikes:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yikers on the pictures. I thought the ten inches of snow we had in Michigan was bad. How about if I go with the temp this morning of 3*. Yes, that was the temp not counting the wind chill on the "official" first day of winter.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Spokane, WA (Inland Northwest) hasn't been out of the teens for about two weeks now. Without the wind chill. Been blowing like the dickens the past two days. Finally get a break tomorrow. I think we're one up on you there as well. Sorry to burst your bubble. But from what I hear, it's nothing like the Chicago-area. In fact the whole country, except Miami, is in a cold spell.

And we've got another storm on the way for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. There's no doubt we'll be having a white Christmas.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts