Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures from my ride out to Denver;

Needles Highway, South Dakota. Thanks for sharing black hills, great ride!!

Self explanitory of where :wink:

Along Spearfish Road, SD

Wyomings National Grasslands RT450, I saw only 5 vehicles in that 70 mile stretch. Was at this marker for over 15 minutes and saw none pass me. But my Verizon cell had great reception!! :lol:

Wyomings Snowy Range Pass 130 in the background, another GREAT RIDE!! What views up there!

Snowy Pass pics;

My Uncle Ed's last ride up to Echo Lake

On our way home with David, bluto&Lace, and BAR in Kansas

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Nice pics Spike, thanks for sharing!

·
Super Moderator
64,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks WAH, sorry we missed saying goodbye to you and Perry. One second we were altogether, the next, we were gone :cry:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Thanks for the shots. Beautiful country, I hope I can see this area sometime soon. OH! Nice bike too.

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Those are some Great Pictures!!! Man I bet U loved all that Fantastic Riding!!! SOOOOOOO, how did your New Bike Do??????

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Great pics, thx for sharing

·
Super Moderator
64,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WAH is right, a RAM mount from Cyclegadgets.com. Next will be a bottle holder and a GPS holder :wink:

The bike ran great all the time Kevin. Not one falter during the 2 week ride. No oil leak, no overheating, no broken belt, nothing. She purred the whole time. I even let EMS Medic take her for a spin. He loved it and I may have turned another rider to the real "Dark Side" :wink:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics....beautiful.

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
WAH is right, a RAM mount from Cyclegadgets.com. Next will be a bottle holder and a GPS holder :wink:

The bike ran great all the time Kevin. Not one falter during the 2 week ride. No oil leak, no overheating, no broken belt, nothing. She purred the whole time. I even let EMS Medic take her for a spin. He loved it and I may have turned another rider to the real "Dark Side" :wink:
What about Me??? Do I get to ride this one as well :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Nice pics Spike,. It was nice to finally meet you. pics don't do your bike justice, it looks even better in person!! Glad you had a good trip and made it home to the family safely...

·
Registered
474 Posts
trip

Spike ,thanks for sharing , i like the new bike , paint looks great !!

·
Super Moderator
64,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all, and sure Kevin you can ride it. I might be riding it down to Tampa this fall. We'll see about that trip as it gets closer. My buddy and God Daughter live there now so we are making it an anuall trip. My wife said to me about this fall trip "Why don't you think about riding your new bike down and meeting us(Her and Cian) down there?" You don't have to ask me twice! 8)

Here are a few more pics;

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.