Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I just recently took a new job in myrtle beach, moved down here from Charlotte, nc. Does this board operate as both NC and SC? Also, do we have many from the MB area that are active?

ozz

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Howdy Ozzman!

Welcome to the Beach!!! I live 20 miles inland from Myrtle Beach in Conway, SC. Your're welcome to stop in anytime on the weekends! Just give me a call 704-607-4387.

Funny thing is I live here and work in Charolette, NC. :roll: Actually work all over NC and SC. I'm out on the road Monday thru. Friday. I do get a ride in every once in awhile, when I'm not busy welding trailors or fixing something. You are welcome to join in at anytime.

There are several members in the MB area and a lot of members that stop in to visit or vacation.

This is the original board for the Carolinas and I use it most often but I do keep an eye on the SC board. Seems to be a lot of action going on down in Charleston and Summerville. Atleast that is where most of the posters are on the SC board.

Look forward to meeting you, ride safe!

B. 8)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Welcome to the area. I live just accross the state line. Do my shopping and running around down there. pm me anytime you want to try to get together. 8) :D

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Ozzman103 said:
nice to meet you guys!

boothtech; Link for the SC Board??
would like to check that out too.

thanks

Hey Ozzman103,
Welcome to the Mad House :twisted: :twisted:
to answer your question
it's listed as: Carolina- SC VTX Riders
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=70
just below the CarolinaXriders link..

I live over off 501 & Burchale rd, where are you?

Dave

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
davemack

Ive got an 04' 1300C and I live right off 17S about a mile south of the airport.

Just entered the "real world" and I am always looking for a weekend or afternoon ride.

ozz

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Ozzman103 said:
davemack

Ive got an 04' 1300C and I live right off 17S about a mile south of the airport.

Just entered the "real world" and I am always looking for a weekend or afternoon ride.

ozz

Ozzman103,
cool your right around the block....
keep in touch.
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts