Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
These people should all be dead, You think they are staying a safe distance and washing their hands? As I once said,
If the virus is as deadly and easily spread as reported, why haven't the homeless tent cities been wiped out? They violate everything precaution we are told is necessary. Maybe it is because they don't vote and need the government to take care of them.
If any of this is true, the tent cities would have ran out of body bags and the national guard would be there stopping people leaving and coming in. It should be much worse than neighboring New York states actions.

·
Premium Member
6,209 Posts
These people should all be dead, You think they are staying a safe distance and washing their hands? As I once said,
If the virus is as deadly and easily spread as reported, why haven't the homeless tent cities been wiped out? They violate everything precaution we are told is necessary. Maybe it is because they don't vote and need the government to take care of them.
If any of this is true, the tent cities would have ran out of body bags and the national guard would be there stopping people leaving and coming in. It should be much worse than neighboring New York states actions.
Jackk, I see your repeated posts on this and it prompted me to do some of my own research on it. Here's what I found out. The homeless are starving because normal food sources are disappearing for them. I see an awful lot about the speculation on what could happen if the homeless get the disease, but world wide, and I find this really odd, there is far more concern for what could happen than what is happening. No general stats on infection rates, no general guesses on mortality, nothing. I mean nothing! I know it would be exceedingly difficult to get, even a guess on infection among the homeless, but, and not to be overly morbid or insensitive, but you'd think there would be a rough body count. There's nothing. I don't think it's just a media thing either, because there's nothing left or right to report.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Harkon, "I find this really odd, there is far more concern for what could happen than what is happening." good point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts