Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning to go to the Fifth annual Appleton Bike show and swap meet in Nashville this Saturday the 10th? We will be there probably sometime before noon. I have been to this show in the past it has a good bit of HD,s but also some metrics as well . see ya there

·
Registered
245 Posts
bike show

I was thinking of entering the show with my new paint job? It is $30 to enter. Is it a good show?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I was thinking of entering the show with my new paint job? It is $30 to enter. Is it a good show?
Looking sweet....tough decision....I'd throw it in the show.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Cajundude how you doing, long time no see.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is a great show , Is it too late to enter if not I would if i had a new paint job Hope to see ya one way or the other

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Cajundude how you doing, long time no see.
Not bad, back in New Orleans, riding the straights with regularity (oh god to I miss TN!!!:-?), and have been busy keeping our heads above water. Literally - got 6" of rain in 4.5 hours....ducks were knocking on the front door looking for life preservers! Unfortunately, they're predicting the same again this evening and most of tomorrow when the front stalls on top of us. Going to put water wings on Pepe shortly! :roll:

Will be up that way in June for a run through the usual's - Natchez Trace, BRP, Cherahola, Dragon, TN32, Devil's Triangle, then into VA/WVA for some of the roads up there with a couple of folks from down here and Shreveport. Will post up when coming - know we'll be in Cookeville the first weekend, but then we're taking a week of "let's ride it :thumbup:" vacation afterwards.

Take care, ride well, ride often!

C-Dude

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the show was great all the bikes had there best Bling Shined , and one in particular a very well done and put together 1800N was Outstanding , Wes you have put together a Class act bike that pictures do no justice for , , Paula aka Dragnlady and I enjoyed catching up with you and Dragonfly looking forward to some more times down the road , And also Dpearly It was great seeing you and David

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bike show

Thanks for the kudos Battoo it was nice seeing you & Dragonlady again. I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings with the voting :thumbup:, did have alot of people stopping by to talk about the bike and take pictures. Lets try to meet some where for a ride this year. We have not done much riding west of Nashville.

Chef Wes

·
Registered
245 Posts
bike show

Just got back from the bike show,.... took 1st place:firstplace: in the Metric division, will be in Thunder Roads next month. Thanks Battoo for posting the bike show and coming out to support. Brian from BD cycles a BIG SHOUT out for a fabulous paint job.:bowdown: It got a lot of comments and that was with out the sun making it jump out and just regular indoor lighting. Thanks for everyone on the boards support and twisting my arm to enter the show.:p
Can't wait for some warmer weather to go out and enjoy the ride.

Thanks again
Chef Wes

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just got back from the bike show,.... took 1st place:firstplace: in the Metric division, will be in Thunder Roads next month. Thanks Battoo for posting the bike show and coming out to support. Brian from BD cycles a BIG SHOUT out for a fabulous paint job.:bowdown: It got a lot of comments and that was with out the sun making it jump out and just regular indoor lighting. Thanks for everyone on the boards support and twisting my arm to enter the show.:p
Can't wait for some warmer weather to go out and enjoy the ride.

Thanks again
Chef Wes
:congrats:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on the win :firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Mucho Congrats Chef Wes, great bike, great paint job, really glad you made a good name for all of us "X" Riders out there!! :congrats:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts