Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Steve-Chicago said:
Is this a good company?? good products? customer service??
Thank You
As far as customer sevice, Don't know. Quality, so far good. I got the NC 2up w/s & the paladin sissy bar quick release set up, nice products. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
bought Paladin bars for my retro

Bought the engine guards from NC and one of the U-bolts wasn't long enough. I emailed them and they got right back to me and said they shipped the longer ubolts. Now, I haven't received the Ubolts yet, but this was just a few days ago. They were very good and communicating through email with me and I feel certain the ubolts will come in either today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have national cycle lightbar and windshield, but I do have 2 moans.

The screws supplied for the windshield have gone rusty, and went like that after the first day of it being installed, I need to get some chrome caps seperate.

The design of my lightbar has exposed wires between the turn signals and side lights.

Both of the above I can get around, but for spending over £400 for fittings and the items themselves, I would expect them to look neat on the bike out of the packet.

As for delivery and service, top notch even when sending to here in the UK, instructions all simple especially for a lamen like me!

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Let's See...

Windshield ...... I bought it
Hard bags ...... yep I own em
Removable/Lockable mount and backrest...yep got those to.
Luggage rack ... +1
Problems ..... i didn't check the torque on a mounting bolt for the windshield and lost it after 14 months..... NC sent me a new one FREE.

Yep I'll stand for the quality and customer service of this customer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the Switchblade 2Up and Deflector windshields, Paladin removable backrest, and the Paladin highway bars.
They're all top quality. Customer service is great too.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I've owned their NC hardbags and their Paladin sissybar/backrest and luggage rack combo since 2003. Great stuff. I DID at one time own their lightbar. NEVER AGAIN on the lightbar (a problem a month for 3 months until I swapped up to the Honda lightbar).

Their customer service has always been sterling -- and I've used them a few times.

·
Registered
113 Posts
What problem did you have with their lightbar?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
The lights worked intermittently. One would burn out -- have to have it replaced; then 3-weeks to a month later the other side would burn out; then it repeated for about 2 cycles... My stealer just figured I had an absolute lemon and swapped it up and out for the more expensive Honda Light at a straight exchange. I'm sure it was an anomaly and I do love their other stuff (besides the hardbags and sissybar I also have their highway bar) but personally I'd never buy their lightbar again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.