Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post here in VTXOA land!!

As a proud new owner of a 2002 VTX 1800c I've have been cruising the forums for a week now, using tips offered up by great people. I like the forum so after todays find I thought to give something back.

Powerbuilt 1500lb Motorcycle/ATV Jack (Google it cuz i'm sooo new I can't put a handy link in yet >< ) for only $45.99 at that Schucks place here in WA state. It's not a motorcycle part so i'm hopin the post doesn't chafe the nice sponsors.

Anyone that doesn't yet have a motorcycle jack, this is a steal.. Used it today for my full tune/lube and can't be happier.

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
:congrats: and welcome

·
Registered
55 Posts
:congrats:Welcome!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At clearance like that (there's 2 other affiliate co's also clearancing these) the jack won't last long. Get one while ya can!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Be sure to note it's not just the jack in clearance but tons of tools (not parts) are also getting clearanced out.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I found one. It is a Checker affiliate. They have one and I'm stopping and getting it on the way home. I think he told me it was going for $40. Thanks for the tip folks. This is the greatest forum anywhere!!!!!!:firstplace:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad i could help out a little. The deal was so dang good I thought all the VTX people here would appreciate it.

Till next time.. Keep the shiny side up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts