Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked how to get to culvers for twt and didn't know what the addy was or which road to take, or what time to show up. Help please so I can pass it on. ThanX------ace

·
Registered
21 Posts
Next Tuesday will be my first visit, but heading from Kenosha you will want to stay on the freeway heading north until you hit Burliegh. At the end of the ramp turn left and when you get by Lowes (not sure if its before or after) you will hit 124th St. Hang a right there and you should find it.

Im curious myself about when things start happening though.

Culvers has a website/store locator if my directions dont make sense.

·
Registered
213 Posts
you can also exit hwy 45 on Capitol Dr and go west and turn south at 124th st. Culvers is 2 blocks south on 124th on the west side. there are a few entrances to the parking lot in back - dont worry if you miss the first entrance there are usually cages going through the drive thru.

Seems to me that most folks start heading up there after work and it peaks around 6:30-8:00pm.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Harbinger said:
you can also exit hwy 45 on Capitol Dr and go west and turn south at 124th st. Culvers is 2 blocks south on 124th on the west side. there are a few entrances to the parking lot in back - dont worry if you miss the first entrance there are usually cages going through the drive thru.

Seems to me that most folks start heading up there after work and it peaks around 6:30-8:00pm.
This one?

http://culvers.know-where.com/culvers/c ... n&mapid=US

1 - 5 of 5 Posts