Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been over the web, also did a search in the forum. I have a 2007 VTX 1300C and I want to get a sissy bar. I reached out to Cobra and they replied for that year, they have only the Mini. It seems from 2006 to the 2007 year, there was a change on the motorcycle. Cobra has standard bars for 06 and older. I want something that looks really nice and clean. I have since changed the seat to a Mustang from the stock one.

Could someone point me a site where there is a high quality sissy bar available?
I believe it would be too late to order one from the Honda dealer as the bike is now 14 years old.

Thank you and have a great day!
Terry

Attachments

·
Old Goat
25,983 Posts
My brother has a nice looking Jardine quick release..on his 07 1300c....I believe it hits his GF about mid back...I prefer the NC Paladin quick release ...u might check them out...good luck

We both prefer the solo look,thats why we went with QR...

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hello,

I have been over the web, also did a search in the forum. I have a 2007 VTX 1300C and I want to get a sissy bar. I reached out to Cobra and they replied for that year, they have only the Mini. It seems from 2006 to the 2007 year, there was a change on the motorcycle. Cobra has standard bars for 06 and older. I want something that looks really nice and clean. I have since changed the seat to a Mustang from the stock one.

Could someone point me a site where there is a high quality sissy bar available?
I believe it would be too late to order one from the Honda dealer as the bike is now 14 years old.

Thank you and have a great day!
Terry
If it fits an '06 C it will fit an '07C, regardless of what they say. They can only go by their data sheets, we go by experience! Any 1300C model part will interchange with all years of 1300C models.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Terry0014,

I have my oem 2004 1300C VTX sissy bar off the bike as I don't use it with my Solo seat. I would sell it to you if you interested.
It is in perfect shape. Let me know if you want to buy it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300 "R"
234 Posts
Will it fit an "R" ?

·
Old Goat
25,983 Posts
Will it fit an "R" ?
Check to see if fender rails are same part number or measure holes...most likely dealer will tell u no (thats their job)good luck

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300 "R"
234 Posts
The part numbers are different.

·
Old Goat
25,983 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts