Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 2008 VTX 1800 Neo. Purchased new in 2010.
Has 10,000 miles on it. Metzlers have 2000 miles on them.
$5,500 without the goodies.
$6,300 with the backrest, Mutazu Bags, V&H pipes, and Tsukayu Bat Wing w/Stereo. This bike is sweet and gets attention wherever I take it. The fairing has a 3D carbon fiber wrap on it.
Location is Bel Air, Maryland
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/rogotoko/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

·
Registered
618 Posts
Must be a Private Sale.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Great job on a great bike! Makes me want to trade my Wing for it. I always liked my Neo. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
The F6b is a nice bike, but they forgot to put reverse and cruise on it. Last summer on my trip to Sturgis (actually just before) I took my trunk off and put an aluminum plate there to cover the hole. The bike rode a lot better but not worth the loss of packing capacity. I have 78,000+ trouble free miles on my wing right now. I'm sure you'll get that out of the Neo also, or whoever buys it. I do wish I had the money. You did a good job on it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all the brilliant info and support on these wonderful bikes over the last four years. Happily, my bike has found a new home with a deserving and nice person. gleamer has purchased my NEO, and I am now the proud new owner of a 2014 Victory Cross Country. Must admit, it was a bit sad to see my VTX go but easier knowing that it's going to someone who appreciates them as much as Gary.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all the brilliant info and support on these wonderful bikes over the last four years. Happily, my bike has found a new home with a deserving and nice person. gleamer has purchased my NEO, and I am now the proud new owner of a 2014 Victory Cross Country. Must admit, it was a bit sad to see my VTX go but easier knowing that it's going to someone who appreciates them as much as Gary.
Congrats, and I like the Victory Cross Country also and my be the replacement for my beast if I ever sell it.
Toby

1 - 16 of 16 Posts