Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful caring people on this web site. I never dreamed that when I asked for your prayers for my friend JDCook, that there would be such a response. I want to thank you first for the prayers, It truly made a believer out of me; the ministry I received from this caring bunch was deeper than I have ever felt. And second, special thanks to the everyone who contributed their time, money, and talent to the VTX Riders Fund. I am sure that JD will be truly shocked by everyone’s generosity. I will take a picture when I personally deliver the card/money to him. With any luck I will be able to figure out how to post the picture on this site. Twodogs. 8) :) :D :lol:

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Twodogs, I too am very impressed by this group of people. I never thought it would take off the way it did. I hope DJ heals fast, I would like to trade a post or two with him.

As far as posting pictures it's really quite simple. Here's all you need to know:

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1065

And if you need any other help, you know who to ask, right? :wink:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I am too impressed and gratified to be able to help in both respects. Give him our best, and lets all hope he's the 1st and last recipient. :D

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
XRiderChuck said:
I am too impressed and gratified to be able to help in both respects. Give him our best, and lets all hope he's the 1st and last recipient. :D
Echo that sentiment :wink:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Twodogs,

I know how this past week or so has been a blessing to you and the way it all came about. I know it will be just as much a blessing to JD. It's been a blessing for us too, to be able to watch and experience the coming together of so many in a way of selflessness and giving to help another. Many were led to provide their support in numerous different ways, whether it be financial or through prayers, or both. Either way, I trust this display of human kindness toward JD and yourself will be a cornerstone of strength in the days, weeks and months to come.

I pray and hope JD will recover to the fullest extent and will be able to continue in life's endeavors in whatever he desires. He's been through a lot, and he is blessed beyond measure to have you by his side as a faithful friend during this time.

Continued blessings to the both of you as you travel down life's road and make that journey together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts