1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Balrog,
thanks for the good wishes.

Others,

Bought my very first bike Saturday, hubby will be picking it up for me at the dealer Thursday after work. It's a 2005 AERO 750, in candy red. (It may or may not be the fastest color, but I don't think I'll be trying to find out real soon. :wink: )

I'll be taking my motorcycle safety course in June, unless I can get a walk on sooner than that.. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you folks on the road after I learn to ride.

Dave will still be riding the VTX1800, and we will still use that for two up rides that I don't feel ready to tackle on my own yet.

Here's what it looks like:

Someday I want a VTX of my own, but for now I'm really excited about this one.

Blurple and Candy Red........I think they'll look good together.

Cindy

G

·
0 Posts
That is one great bike. My twin brother had an 04 he traded in on his 02 VTX Retro S. He loved it, just wanted to move up. You will enjoy every min. you are on your new 750 Aero. His was the 2 tone, Candy Red/Black.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Bike is home!

Stuff happened and we were able to pick up the bike this afternoon. I've already done my first mod, I removed the stickers from the tank :) . That took about 2 minutes.

Hopefully I'll get my first lesson tomorrow after work.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys!

Cindy

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cool Cindy, a new found freedom. Nothing like being a driver.. much better than being a passenger.

Just ask Pi and Sundance; she got her bike last year.

Look forward to having you along one of these times when you've gotten your road legs and a few hours under your belt.

Enjoy your new bike!

·
Registered
481 Posts
you will totally enjoy it. I had one before "02" VTX 1800 S Retro, I just needed more power. I had a 1500 and 1800 Gold Wing before the 750.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good for you!!!

I'm always happy to hear about people getting into riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts