Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered boots from Carolina Leather Works? They have all their boots on sale, I just have no idea if they are any good.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
you will like them but you should try them on the sizes run small in my opinion. I have redwings 970 now they run true to size got them from denniskirk blowout sale in june for 50.00 best boots i owned so far

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I just purchased leather from jafrum.couldn't believe the prices and the quality of the leaather,just check it out.ordered day before new yrs and got it the day after.after going there I wouldnt buy any where else!
I've bought stuff form jafrum. The fastest shipping I've ever seen.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been wearing a pair of Double H harness boots for about five years. Very comfortable and they have a well designed sole for traction. I got mine from The Shoe Box in Black Earth, Wi. I believe they have a website.

·
Registered
261 Posts
+1 on Leatherup.com.....great products, price can't be beat, 30 day return/exchange policy....products have lots of customer reviews attached to assist in ordering the correct size. Try 'em.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Jafrum.com has great boots and other leather stuff for the price that they offer. I got a pair of Milwaukee Stomp boots and they fit great and are very comfortable.

http://www.jafrum.com/Motorcycle-Boots/Milwaukee-Leather-Boots/MB432

Also have gotten a nice leather jacket, and a set of chaps from them, as well as a pair of Kevlar gloves. Really good pices and excellent quality. I'm NOT shopping anywhere else.

Kindest regards,

-Will

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ariat Boots

I just picked up a pair of Ariat Alloy H20 Boots at Christmas. I need a boot with EE (wide) width and it’s hard to find a wide in a motorcycle boot. Ariat just came out with motorcycle boots late in November. My wife and daughter have Ariats for riding our horse and they hold up great, so when they introduced the waterproof boots in wide I was sold. They fit great and offer a lot of protection. The leather is thick and should last a long time. You will probably have to find them at a tack shop, but I would think that they will hit bike shops soon.

·
Registered
877 Posts
just got some last week from sears.didn't know nothing about them.fit my feet real good.seem to be comfortable.quality seems like they will last me along time.wear size 10 got size 10 and fit good.ordered online so i had no idea about size.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Thanks, the price is right.
Just came from the bike show, not much below $125.00

·
Registered
675 Posts
I always check New Enough for closeouts. Got some Teknic Sturgis boots in November and really like them. Can't remember the price, but very reasonable--perhaps $60 or so.

·
Registered
370 Posts
you will like them but you should try them on the sizes run small in my opinion. I have redwings 970 now they run true to size got them from denniskirk blowout sale in june for 50.00 best boots i owned so far
Bought my first pair of RedWings in 1976, wore them fairly constantly for 2-1/2 years before they wore out. Best boots made IMO. Can't go wrong at any price!:firstplace:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts