Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Google has a cool new feature. If you look in the top right hand corner you will see a new link for "Satellite", click on that to go from map view to satellite view. It's pretty cool.
8) http://maps.google.com/

·
Registered
330 Posts
cool, i love google and never even realized it did that....thanks Lamont :lol:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
It has tons of potential, but it's about 2-3 years behind on quite a bit of pictures. They don't even show my neighborhood as being completed. The main road curves and then hits a dirt road. Cool otherwise. 8)

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My map was in real time, I could go outside and wave and then see it on the computer. ;)

j1mmyj4m said:
It has tons of potential, but it's about 2-3 years behind on quite a bit of pictures. They don't even show my neighborhood as being completed. The main road curves and then hits a dirt road. Cool otherwise. 8)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just for grins, type in North Lewisburg in the search.

Once it come up you will see a large oval track, that is the TRC to the right is Marysville Auto and Motorcyce Plants, on the north side of the track is the East Liberty Plant.

Kind of neat to see the place where our bikes are made.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Okay, thank you very much. I've now wasted an hour looking at satellite pictures of my work, my house, my dad's house, my ex-house, and my former work. :evil:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Cool this one is more updated that terraserver, I found Garth Brooks place (a mile or so from us) and where he had Sandy and the girls house built on it. The other maps didn't show her place and can't see it from the road, too many trees. ! We ran into Sandy at the pharmacy when we were getting over the flu.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Thanks LaMonster. And my better half loves new tech even more than I do -- she'll eat this up! A little competition for Yahoo maps...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts