Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while sense some of you heard from me and i apologize. I did not get back to the ones that asked about the Red Knights because it does not seem to be ran very well. If any of you firefighters out there want to get together and maybe start a new club let me know.....or if you know of a FF club please pass it on to me. looking for family oriented fun club......lets see what kind of interest there is and go from there

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

·
Registered
464 Posts
I am a Fire Fighter and would like to know more about this.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hi i am from Alabama and also tried to get a group together here for the Red knights i know you must have 7 members and all must be firefighters or retired firefighters you can also become a at large members or something like that not sure what it was called,here in our area i could only get 5 people interested in it at that time.If i can help anymore just send me a message i know one of the Alabama state coordinators from prattville area who can help you out if needed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
club

was kinda thinking of a smaller club not necceseraly a large club the the Red Knights....just a group of firefighters that like to ride and have a good time

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm from Indiana and would like to see something also. Don't know if you are looking for just something near you or from all over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts