Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any turnsignals that will mount on the existing front mounts? I'd like to lose the bulky plastic OEM signals but don't want to see the chrome gap on the upper forks if I have to change the existing mounts.

I like the new Kury Constellation light/signal combination, but that looks like it would leave an inch or so of non-chrome upper fork showing.

If there's a good, lower profile signal available that would mount cleanly to the existing brackets, let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Are there any turnsignals that will mount on the existing front mounts? I'd like to lose the bulky plastic OEM signals but don't want to see the chrome gap on the upper forks if I have to change the existing mounts.

I like the new Kury Constellation light/signal combination, but that looks like it would leave an inch or so of non-chrome upper fork showing.

If there's a good, lower profile signal available that would mount cleanly to the existing brackets, let me know.

Thanks.
Been wondering about that too.Take off the old signals and mount something smaller there.:tools:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'd like to do but am not sure how well new signals will match to the original mounts. Know what I mean?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts