1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK GUYS, GALS, AND OTHERS!

WE ARE TRYING TO GET A LOCAL CHAPTER OF THE HRCA;
(HONDA RIDER CLUB OF AMERICA).
THE PURPOSE IS TO HAVE AN ORGANIZED CLUB FOR RIDING EVENTS AND OTHER COOL THINGS!

WE ARE HAVING OUR FIRST MEETINGS
WEDNESDAY 25TH "6PM" AND SATURDAY 28TH "5PM"

COME JOIN ME, AND LETS GET MORE THINGS GOING HERE IN JACKSONVILLE.

HECK, I'MA GO'N TO GET ME SOME OF THEM FREE BURGERS, DOGS AND,,,
OH YA,,,,,REFRESHMENTS! (WHAT EVER DAT MEANS)

IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT ATTEND, BILL DARNELL WOULD LIKE A RING-A-LING,,,,,OFFICE 904-721-2453 CELL 904-891-0047

THE MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE STEELER,,,NO, NO(IM SORRY)
THE DEALERSHIP, HONDA OF JAX
8209 ATLANTIC BLVD.

LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Count me in!!!! I will be there to help get this ball rolling.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be there on the 25th, wednesday, and, should be there also that sat

·
Registered
949 Posts
HOJ Meeting

Well is anybody else going to this meeting or what?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Saturday 28th.

Lewis & myself will be at the meeting on Saturday. Cannot
make it Wednesday due to his work schedule.

Ride Safe,
Pam

·
Registered
528 Posts
My Boy Scout troop (and me) will be selling hot dogs and hamburgers (fund raiser) about a half mile down the road at Pep Boys on Atlantic Blvd. (.25 mi. east of Southside Blvd) from about 9 till 3 on Saturday if you get hungry or just want to see me in uniform!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wish I could make it. I know I'm a bit of a stranger here, but I'd sure like to meet you guys. Sounds like ya'll have alot of fun together. Unfortunately I'm on-call with work this weekend, kind of a slave to my trade. Make sure you post up some info so I can see what happened and what was discussed. If by chance I'm driving by, I'll be sure to stop in. Look for the AC service van.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My wife and I were there on sat. It looks like this is going to be nice. First ride will be 8/19. I think everyone will be meeting at the dealership and parking across the street.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Norecoil,

Yes we were there too and we are excited about this getting started. :D Sorry we didn't get to meet ya'll. Several of us from here were standing around talking and would have been nice to put a face with you screen-name :wink: We'll try to find ya'll at the next meeting or if ya'll come to any of our rides here. :wink:

Ride Safe,
Pam

·
Registered
88 Posts
You are the couple from Yulee. We were standing to your left. I made the Harley joke about them making riders into mechanics. Regina and I will be at the next ride. I hope to see you all as well.
Larry

·
Registered
140 Posts
:lol: Yep I remember you saying that.
We will look for ya'll at the next ride then.

Ride Safe,
Pam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.