Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

The time is drawing near for the web site to come down. Not only do I not have the time to update the site anymore, but it simply does not get used anymore.
Same holds true for the gallery where the pics are displayed.
One album was posted in 2014 and none in 2015. So, as a matter of saving a few bucks, once the nhvtxriders.com domain registration runs out I'll not be renewing the registration. That will run out next year. Between now and then, I'll try to store the pics on my server and make them available via FTP. Most new web browsers can handle the FTP protocol or you can use one of the many FTP programs available.
I'll keep everyone updated as the time gets closer. It was fun while it lasted I guess.

CaptDanbo

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
That's too bad Dan, but totally understandable. Thanks for doing it for as long as you did. We had a good run.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Thanks for the memories...

That's too bad Dan, but totally understandable. Thanks for doing it for as long as you did. We had a good run.
Dan,

Thanks for all your efforts in the past and to date to make the NHVTX Riders Group a place where all are welcome to share their memories and gain insight about the events and the group's members during the past years.

We did have a good run, as noted above, and I have made many new friends along the way over the past five or six years for which I will always be grateful.

I'll be downloading my pics over the next few months, but the memories will always be present in my mind.

Paul

·
Registered
265 Posts
What, Wait, We had our own website? ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
LOL

Yes we did.
I knew that Jim, I was just joking...lol I've visited that page several times over the past few years but never seemed to be much happening there. Seemed like everything if anything was happening it was taking place on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts