Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, hope everyone is doing well here. I just bought a 2002 VTX1800C about a month ago and I'm starting to do mods. I'm pretty sure I'll learn a lot here and hopefully I can interject some things along the way. First as you can all see... Is a new ram air filter unit. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome to the VTXASG (VTX Addition Support Group) .... where we gladly support each other's addiction. :D

Did your bike come with that custom paint job? Can you post more pictures, pretty please?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome from central New Mexico. Nice bike

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, hope everyone is doing well here. I just bought a 2002 VTX1800C about a month ago and I'm starting to do mods. I'm pretty sure I'll learn a lot here and hopefully I can interject some things along the way. First as you can all see... Is a new ram air filter unit. ?
here is the finished product.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the VTXASG (VTX Addition Support Group) .... where we gladly support each other's addiction.

Did your bike come with that custom paint job? Can you post more pictures, pretty please?
yes it came with that paint job. I just had to replace a right front fork tube seal, put on a sissy bar for my fat chick (personal preference...lol), plugs, added a windshield to the existing cowl with a little baby bug screen, and some saddlebags left over from a previous bike along with some saddlebag supports. I'm a picture of whore as well haha ???

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts