Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. Been or three wheels for the past couple of years. Back on two for the first time in twelve years and happy to be here.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Welcome to the VTXOA!
East TN - some great riding in that area.
Are you in the TOD, Cherohala, Foothills Pkwy, G-burg area or further northeast in Greenville, Bristol area.
The original owner of this website lived in Mosheim, TN.

What are you riding? Avatar is too small to see details.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm riding a 2005 VTX 1300. Allota bells and whistles on it. Previous owner had a nice machine with only 12k miles on it. I'm in Bristol. Real familiar with the riding area. Been in a Slingshot past two years putting 10k on it per year. Looking to do the same with the VTX. Looks like a great forum. Well laid out.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I'm riding a 2005 VTX 1300. Allota bells and whistles on it. Previous owner had a nice machine with only 12k miles on it. I'm in Bristol. Real familiar with the riding area. Been in a Slingshot past two years putting 10k on it per year. Looking to do the same with the VTX. Looks like a great forum. Well laid out.
This site also has a sister site, the VTX Cafe. Identical layout, some different, but just as knowledgable group of folks. Way less political hoo-hah.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Welcome to the board where your questions will be answered

1 - 5 of 5 Posts