Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally done installing what I bought over the winter. New parts include...

Cobra Speedsters, UltraFlow intake, Xtreme Revolution headlight, Kury mirrors, triple tree cover, deep dish bezels, EZ brackets, Hondaline rear fender rail, 4" risers, neck cover, NC engine guards, and clear taillight W/ LED's.

The bike is depaired, rejeted...195 4th clip and running Great. The Speedsters sound and look fantastic. I think they are quieter than the slipons, but they are much deeper in tone.

And a big thank you to BlueVTX...His video helped a ton. It took me about 1.5 hours to rejet and depair. Well worth the money for the video. His e-mail is [email protected] and I think the video is $10.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey Coley.... NICE job..... I'm impressed . Something for me to dream about ! :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey coley,

How loud are they at idle and running say 65-75 mph?

Could you give me an example?
Do they make the ear bleed?

By the way, love the look you going with on the bike!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
SWEEEEEET!!!! and the right color :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wolv4x4 said:
Hey coley,

How loud are they at idle and running say 65-75 mph?

Could you give me an example?
Do they make the ear bleed?

By the way, love the look you going with on the bike!!!!!
The only example that I can compare the Speedsters to are the Cobra slipons.

They are a lot deeper than the slipons and not a rough...more mellow. I guess they are a little bit louder at idle.

At highway speeds they quiet down a bit. Seems to be a little less than the slipons. That could be because they are longer and facing back. I really only have about 20 miles on them. Tomorrow I'll be able to give a better review.

·
Registered
816 Posts
your bike looks tight. i've been eyeballing :shock: that headlight for sometime now and might have to do that mod in the summer. :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I love the headlight. I was so nervous putting it on, afraid I was gonna drop it or scratch it. I had it wrapped in a towel most of the time. Here's a better pic of the light and it looks much better in person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts