Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got our new bike, 07 1300R, picked it up Friday (6/30/07) let me know what you think? Hope to meet some of you in the future and maybe do some riding together.

Fred

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Welcome Fred.....let the mods begin! :shock: 8)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome to the VTX family. See you along the way.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Beautiful Bike FRED. Congratulations!!!!

One problem though - it doesn't look like it has enough miles on it yet! You'd better hurry up and get that resolved! LOL!!! (Safely of course!)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I'm thinking the first thing to do is make mama comfortable, so I guess a back bar and pad and get some floorboards for her are in order. Planning on doing a little at a time. We finally got to do a little riding Sunday after it quit raining, got a whopping 70 miles on her now...LoL.

Fred

·
Registered
470 Posts
MemphisFred said:
Thanks guys, I'm thinking the first thing to do is make mama comfortable, so I guess a back bar and pad and get some floorboards for her are in order. Planning on doing a little at a time. We finally got to do a little riding Sunday after it quit raining, got a whopping 70 miles on her now...LoL.

Fred
Hey fred in my opinion if you wanna make momma happy its will take a seat and a back rest lol that stock seat tends to wear the buttocks out. lol coming from another momma.

·
Registered
39 Posts
congrats on your new ride and welcome to the board. You'll find that here there isn't many questions unanswered. The best board around :!: Also if you need to find something or wonder if they make it just ask, sometimes its easier than searching for it. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Tennhome said:
Memphis... welcome and a beautiful bike.
Let the buying begin... I see bags, shield, pipes, air box, etc. in your future. Have fun and ride safe.
+1 :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :shock: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Oh, if you only knew what you're in store for!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice bike. You will love the feel and reliability of the X. 55K on my 1800 X and have had no trouble and tons of fun. lol and have fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts