Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to chime in and say HI & Thanks - I purchased a 2002 silver VTX1800C this past weekend. First bike I've ridden in 18 years and what a great ride!

I'm based out of Virden, IL (near Springfield)...

Alot of my choice was based on what I read here.
So in a world of Harley riders (my friends) I took the higher road and couldn't be happier.

The bike came with a Hondaline headlight cowl/fairing...I don't persoanlly care for it and would like to trade for a boulavard type windshield if anyone is interested.

see ya around!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Welcome aboard hold on tight and never let go.Try to make it to the Illinois central meet & greet 4/30/05 were you can meet the WIVOs.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I've got family in cetnral Illinois with a brother in Springfield. When I head your way, I'll post.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hi zam70 and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!
The problem you'll have is that the VTX grin NEVER goes away!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!

CW

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ZAM70 ;WELCOME ABOARD 8) ANOTHER CENTRAL ILL. VTX RIDER :!:
CHECK OUT THE POST FOR[ CENTRAL ILL. RES. COVERS] , [CENTRAL ILL. RES. COVER POLL]
GREAT FIRST MOD. FOR YOUR RIDE, CHEAP TO :p
KRUT
SEE YA AT MEET/ GREET

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Re: Is this the "newbie" place to be??

Mickenhiemer said:
Just wanted to say "hi". New VTX owner. LOVE IT! Just looking for a few more VTXers to ride with. I am in the Addison area.
Welcome!

You have a large group in the area, from Des Plaines to McHenry Co. there is probably 20+ of us that try to get together all the time. Also a bunch in the city.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Welcome aboard Zam. Lots of great people and help on this site. Of course I have yet to meet anyone in person. They are always here to help whenever you have questions.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts