Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site. I have a 2003 VTX 1800R. Just sent my seat off today to Mean City Cycles to get the Double Decker Memory foam installed. Can not hardly waiit to try it out.

Attachments

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Welcome Aboard! U will be Very happy with Alans work..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome aboard and hide your credit cards. The folks on this board know every part that's ever been invented for a VTX including some invented by the board members. Within this board you can find every part and every fix that's ever existed and some new ones come along every day. Read and enjoy and your contributions will be appreciated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I'm considering the same seat mod...when I get the $$$. Let us know how you like it.

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Welcome to the board where your questions will be answered:grin:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome cook. This is the best board to learn about your bike. I am learning tons! Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome to the group, huge amount of knowledge here.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome to the board and :congrats: on the bike (and a great color too!) :thumbup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would say let the mods begin, but, errr...hmmm, you've already started on that. Congrats on the bike and welcome to the madness we all enjoy here.:congrats:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Welcome!!! and :congrats:

George

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome to the board, you'll love it here and learn tons of stuff. You'll also want to make allot of mods to your bike that you see on others!!

You'll also love the BadX/BradX seat mod!!! I just got mine done in November and love it!!! I had the double decker mod done just as you are.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts