Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started account to ask about a google search that shows someone on here has what I am looking for, but I cant reply to his sell post or message him yet. What requirements before I can do that?

·
Registered
14,062 Posts
Patience grasshopper... Your first 5 posts must be approved by a moderator before they will be put on the board. This is to help keep spammers off the forum. Please try to keep your first 5 here on the New Member board and we will try to get it approved within a day or two. Thanks!

·
Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
895 Posts
HA HA HA i wonder how many will even recognize that quote?
"when you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you may post."
I have the complete series on DVD, never opened, we found it at my moms home when she passed. I loved that show, watched the first season in B&W, before we had a color tv, oh, and no A/C, only the car had that.
I'd prefer snatching your VTX Key, but that would only be cause your dead...
Peace and Happy Summer

·
Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
895 Posts
Started account to ask about a google search that shows someone on here has what I am looking for, but I cant reply to his sell post or message him yet. What requirements before I can do that?
Welcome from Iowa..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts