Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am a new member to this forum Boston MassI have been riding since I was 16 I am now 69 years old …I have own many cycles from Harley’s Triumphs Yamahas. My bike 06 VTX 1300c has a pro charger and Vance n Hines exhaust bat wing as well, all in all one of the best bikes I have own very reliable and a joy to ride ! I really enjoy this VTX ! This is actually my 2nd VTX1300c I have been reading many topics in which found to be very informative and helpful for different scenarios I encountered! I hope I can help bring good topic as well as knowledge to this forum !
thank you ! Ride safe !

·
Registered
12,362 Posts
Newbie here as well. Hoping to gain good knowledge here. just purchased 2010 VT1300CS few day back
Welcome. Whats your location? Please be aware that this forum is mainly for the VTX. The VT is not the same.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Hi T hanks for the welcome not sure I did this right but I post in my showcase ?
You can drop pictures straight into this text box when you type, if you want.
Or you can click the framed picture icon on the toolbar below the text box (between the link chain icon and the photo camera icon) and you can select pictures from there or drop some on it too.
You can also link pictures externally if you have links to some other website with photos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts