Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
3D said:
xetremex said:
HonDiego said:
the mounts for the left rear passenger peg were allready there in the perfect location.
can you still use the left passenger footpeg? It doesn't look like you have the footpeg on from your posted picture.
You have a passenger that will ride when you're doing NOS? Now, THAT'S LOVE!!!

+1

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
adam said:
3D said:
xetremex said:
HonDiego said:
the mounts for the left rear passenger peg were allready there in the perfect location.
can you still use the left passenger footpeg? It doesn't look like you have the footpeg on from your posted picture.
You have a passenger that will ride when you're doing NOS? Now, THAT'S LOVE!!!

+1
+2

·
Registered
360 Posts
Has anyone ever been harrassed by the Po Po for having NOS on their bike? I watched a friend get harrassed the other day for goosing it. We weren't even doing the speed limit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have developed a complete Nitrous Oxide System designed for the VTX 1800 engine. This kit includes a NOS injection plate that mounts between the throttle body and the intake manifold -- which allows for a true "wet" system. This kit includes everything you need for installation complete with detailed instructions.

After installing the first one on my 1800R, I really did'nt know what to expect the first time I 'pushed the button'. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but when I did -- holy smokes this thing really works! It's simply amazing, the engine shows a significant increase in power. For example, instead taking 5 or 6 seconds to 'pull' through 4th gear, just push the button and the engine spools up to redline almost immediately and its time to shift again. Riding next to a stock VTX, you will simply blow them away!

This mod will give you more "bang-for-your-buck" than anything else I know of.

As always, thanks for your support.

-- Paul

Hey Paul!.. I know it's several years later, but can you still make the Nitrous kit for a VTX? I'm wanting to add a lil punch 👊

·
Premium Member
8,284 Posts
As per youtube, just make your own. A wet spray is easiest and safest.

·
Premium Member
8,284 Posts
Yeah, but for the money, you'll never bolt in more power. Just gotta know when it's enough.

Reactions: Capt. Rory

·
Registered
348 Posts
Okie dokie so I'm following the directions for best mileage per the owner's manual & shift in2 5th @ 31MPH deciding @ that point 2 hammer the throttle wide open. Will I notice the "instantaneous surge in power" along w/the engine climbing 2 redline much faster?
What a question🧑‍🦽

21 - 30 of 30 Posts