Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just wanted to shoot a quick message and let everyone know that I am new to the board and a proud new owner of a 2005 VTX1300. I went with the C model and in black.

Coming from a sportbike (2003 Yamaha R6) this is a completely different feeling, albeit more comfortable, experience. All I can really say is, while I did enjoy the speed of a sportbike.. why didn't I do this sooner?? :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
welcome home!

G

·
0 Posts
welcome..

Welcome new owner...this is a great bunch here on this board...very helpful and funny too!

texascruzer

04 1300c RED

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome, you'll learn a lot from the good folks on this site. There are a lot of accessories that you'll be getting once you see what's out there. Just spent half the day cleaning it and polishing the rims. If you don't polish them often, it's a pain in #ss. Ride safe.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Welcome, we'll enjoy the company... even if you did settle for a black "C" mod... we'll not hold it again ya. :D :roll: 8)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Glad to have another happy member of the C club even if it is black.

There is some real smart people hanging around here if you have problem I am sure one of them can help. THey sure taught me a thing or two.

Welcome
RattlerX

·
Registered
921 Posts
XRiderChuck said:
Welcome, we'll enjoy the company... even if you did settle for a black "C" mod... we'll not hold it again ya. :D :roll: 8)
I am sure that if they still made the Blurple S he would have gotten one... But not everyone one can be as fortunite as us :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lowinsure said:
XRiderChuck said:
I am sure that if they still made the Blurple S he would have gotten one... But not everyone one can be as fortunite as us :D
Nope.. I was getting black from the start. I thought about red, but being a firefighter, I didn't want to deal with the comments of "oh you got that color because you are a firefighter".. Plus.. How can you not love the black and chrome scheme? It makes the chrome just jump out at you.

It's an awesome bike all around. I love it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'm new to this board too,only by a few weeks earlier.It's a realy good place to be,welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome !!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcome to the board. i'm sure you'll enjoy the ride. :beer2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts