Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had this done and completed yesterday. We also just got 30" of snow so it is killin me. Small paint shop that was willing to give custom a try and did a really nice job. I can't wait for Spring.

2004 VTX 1300C, Iso-Grips, Cobra Exhaust, Ultimate Mid-Rider Seat, Custom Paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
Wow that is sharp:congrats:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Very nice! I really like the colors. A+

·
Sweet Thing
439 Posts
WOW!!! I really, really, really like that paint. Tell your guy he's going to be getting some calls once you get out and people see your bike.

If I didn't like my bike so much I'd be jealous.

Oh hell, who am I kidding? I am jealous. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

jeni

·
Registered
614 Posts
Nice bike :thumbup:. You're in my neck of the woods. If you don't mind I ask, how much a paint job like that cost you? I've been looking around here in Seattle/Tacoma area for a shop. But I'd like to know roughly how much? Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice looking bike, strike that great looking bike, I hope it is not rude to ask but what was the approximate cost of getting that done mine is uranium green and I have been thinking of some highlights atleast.Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I paid around $1400.00. I did all the removal of the two fenders, tank, and headlight. Removal took about an hour for all. Replace took about 4 hours. Well worth it EXCEPT I am almost afraid to ride it....don't want to get it dirty.

·
Registered
160 Posts
:congrats: Now that is a work of art. I like it. You will get a lot of attention on that bike. Me jealous too. Sorry you have so much snow on the ground but that is better for Santa. Ride safe when you can get out. :mcrider:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I think it sucks. NOT!!! I'm jealous.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
very thoughtful :!:

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts