Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, my name is Tony, I'm from Fayetteville, NC. I just bought my first bike, a 05 VTX 1300s. It has 25000 miles and chromed out pretty good. Lots of extras. One of the main reasons I started riding was my wife. She nagged me to get my license and get a bike so I did and aside from her, I absolutely love it! Can't wait to learn more about this bike.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tony. There are folks here with lots of experience and knowledge. You can count on answers to your questions and help locating key resources beyond this forum. Enjoy your new hobby and ride safely.

·
Registered
10,799 Posts
Hello Tony, welcome to the VTXOA!
"Burn headlights" or something like that in NC.
I lived in NC for 8.5 years. One or two rides to the mountains. Nice hilly roads in Union county.
One ride to Fayetteville to visit Carolina Telephone & Telegraph technicians.
Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey guys and gals, my name is Tony, I'm from Fayetteville, NC. I just bought my first bike, a 05 VTX 1300s. It has 25000 miles and chromed out pretty good. Lots of extras. One of the main reasons I started riding was my wife. She nagged me to get my license and get a bike so I did and aside from her, I absolutely love it! Can't wait to learn more about this bike.
Pictures please. or as they say, it didnt happen :grin2:

Welcome to the board! PICTCHARRREESSSS

·
Registered
207 Posts
Tony Welcome from central New Mexico. This is a great site with great people.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Welcome to the VTXASG (VTX Addition Support Group) .... where we gladly support each other's addiction. :D

Your wife got you into motorcycles? Mine is the total opposite, she's trying to get me out. ;)
FWIW, your wife is a keeper!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts