Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a picture yet. But last night I saw a new set of risers that were 100% designed for the Fury. They are one piece and the overall design blends very nicely with the Fury style. They moved the bars about 1.5 inches up and 1.5 inches back. I don't have any pricing yet but at least we know these are in the pipeline. I hope I can get photos in the next week or so.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I check your website every so often for them....I'm waiting.
Thank you for the update.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I don't have a picture yet. But last night I saw a new set of risers that were 100% designed for the Fury. They are one piece and the overall design blends very nicely with the Fury style. They moved the bars about 1.5 inches up and 1.5 inches back. I don't have any pricing yet but at least we know these are in the pipeline. I hope I can get photos in the next week or so.
hal ,,ive been bashing the fury since its inception...but knowing somebody is taking a leap and designing aftermarket parts for the fury...well thats good news and optomistic..:thumbup:

the fury..does..have to prove itself...will watch it grow and see what happens..
to me its another version of the vtx model line with 1300 engine...for now ,this engine is still alive and well

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hal ,,ive been bashing the fury since its inception...but knowing somebody is taking a leap and designing aftermarket parts for the fury...well thats good news and optomistic..:thumbup:

the fury..does..have to prove itself...will watch it grow and see what happens..
to me its another version of the vtx model line with 1300 engine...for now ,this engine is still alive and well
For all the complaining, folks need to realize that the VTX1300 has actually sold more units than the VTX1800 and the 1300 appeals to a broader mix of potential customers. The 1300 is in the middle of the Bell Curve and the 1800 is on the edges.

So it makes perfect sense that the Fury has a 1300 motor.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
For all the complaining, folks need to realize that the VTX1300 has actually sold more units than the VTX1800 and the 1300 appeals to a broader mix of potential customers. The 1300 is in the middle of the Bell Curve and the 1800 is on the edges.

So it makes perfect sense that the Fury has a 1300 motor.

+1

·
Registered
723 Posts

AGREE with you it is an extension of the VTX line and AGREE with Hal that lots of buyers will be happy with 1300cc. But if it's just a VTX1300 with EFI and a restyled frame, what's the justification for adding several thousand$ to the price tag? It seems a few hundred$ would be in order at most. THAT is what somebody's got to answer before I buy one :?:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts