Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting this out there to see if there is interest locally. I bought a brand new 2010 River Road Vise Black Leather Jacket from Chicago Cycles in June 2010. It was more of an impulse buy at full price ($250 +tax = $275) in the summer months, but it's a pretty sharp jacket and I couldn't put it down once I tried it on. I purchased a size 46 because at the time it seemed to fit. I hung it up in the closet and recently took it out to ride , and it now seems a bit big on me (I lost a little weight this summer). I tried to do an even exchange at Chicago Cycles for 1 size smaller, but they said I've had the jacket too long, even though the original tags were still on the jacket. So I took a ride with the jacket, and I still feel like it's a tad too roomy for me. I can live with it (or try to put back on some pounds over the summer), but if anyone here is interested in a top of the line 2010 River Road Vise Black Leather Jacket Mint Condition (since I wore it once, technically it's not new), I would part with it for $199 (reduced from $220) (and I would prefer not to ship - plus, wouldn't you want to try it on first)? If you check ebay, these jackets are going for $250+ new.

Stock pictures of the jacket at the website below. I can probably take some camera phone pics if you are interested. You'll be able to tell when you see it and try it on that the leather is stiff and unworn.

Let me know, because it's getting chilly out there... and you need a new sharp looking jacket...

leeac

http://www.chicagocycle.com/productdetail.htm?productId=10358004&ez=Jackets~q=fidaa212zz~r=bidaa1207zz~

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Bring it up to the Brat Stop for the meet & greet on 10/23, I'll give you $150 if it fits, or maybe someone else may be interested.
Mike

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump - Still available, collecting dust in my closet. Worn Once.

Price reduced to $175.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts