Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guy's there will be a new seat out for the vtx! 1300 or 1800 all models. if your looking for that custom low look then all you need to do is contact looney seats. they make a custom dragger seat it will drop your seat about two inches or more. they make the seats /fender bra. contact ray at www.looneyseats.com or [email protected] or call ray at 1-508-6756999

·
Registered
332 Posts
Search the old threads. This was brought up a long long time ago. Would be good to see them get this finished. Hadn't seen anything on their website in a long time about it. Thanks for the update, if anyone actually gets a hold of one of these let us know.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I actually wrote on this link well over a year ago - I was pretty pumped too at the time, but Looney waited so long and never lived up to his claims of having it out "soon", I went with the Hollywood Solo by Corbin. You can oly wait so long....I wouldnt hold your breath on it coming out anytime soo, if history repeats itself.

·
Registered
912 Posts
SoCalCycle Seats is coming out with a new seat for the 1300C. It's low and slick. Best of all when they say soon, they mean soon. Watch for it! It's called the Arizona and I'm holding out for this one.

Check it out:

http://www.socalcycleseat.com/

·
Registered
808 Posts
I've E-mailed Looney seats countless times over the past year and a half....got one responce about a year ago, said it would be done soon. Still nothing. E-mailed So-Cal seats about a week ago they said they were starting a limited production run in a few weeks and would have a finished product in a month or so. My money is goin to whoever gets it done first.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I did the same thing with Looney seats. I e-mailed them asking about a seat for the 1300C and got the same response. I also e-mailed Des at Ultimate asking if they had plans to make a seat for the 1300C that was sportier and fit the lines of the C bettter than what they currently offer. He promptly e-mailed a response that simply said "not this year".

I haave considered geting a Corbin, a Mustang or an Ultimate but I kept looking for something different. I'm hoping that the SoCalCycle Arizona rides as good as it looks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Where did you see a pic of the Arizona? I don't see one on their website and couldn't find one by searching the boards.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ahhh, i didn't look at the 1800 section. very nice. hopefully it will be out soon.

·
Registered
177 Posts
pricing

What kind of pricing do they have on their seats???

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
New Seats

Just got this response when inquiring about a Big Boy for the 1300.

Kelly,

Thank you for your interest in a Looney Custom Seats. We are sorry, but we initially do not expect to offer “Big Boy” versions of the VTX 1300 seats.

Thanks again,

Ray G.
Customer Service
www.looneyseats.com

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
i'd like to see a seat for two-up,for under 400 bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts